Had a great chat with someone who knows, and will act on, what matters most to her = being outside with a clear mind.
She recently moved to Hawaii for a few months to work on a farm and learn about agriculture + food systems (which is something else she cares deeply about). This wasn't a "crisis" or a "finding oneself" thing. This was an intentional move to enhance her wellness + learn about a domain (by doing it**) + recalibrate and prioritize next steps in her career.
What matters most to you and how are you integrating it into your career, social circles and hobbies?
Comment below 👇💭
1) What are 5 moments where you felt (blank)
2) Blank can be engaged, energized, fulfilled, challenged - whatever you desire most
3) Moments can be during work, personal time, social, hobbies etc
4) What about those moments trigger (blank)?
5) Draw a hypothesis, double down, and see how you can scale (blank) moments
6) This also helps identify moments that counteract (blank) - To what degree can you remove these from your schedule?